There are significant benefits for those who participate and become members. We will promote news, events up-to-date information on technology, regulations, new baking concepts and ideas.
The BAA offer members direct assistance and access to professional people 7 days a week, there is now one else that can do this but the National Body.
The BAA is here for you!
To become a member of the Baking Association of Australia, and to gain many of the benefits; please download the form provided on the link below. After you have downloaded the Membership Form, please print and complete all the sections provided and send to
PO Box 574 Gosford NSW 2250
This form can be viewed using Adobe Reader.
National Membership Application Form
Some of the many other benefits the BAA offer and can facilitate with
- Advice and Faciliatte with Industry Specific Training
- Industrial Relations
- Insurance Advice
- Technical Assistance
- Advice and Facilitate Labour hire/Skills Training
- Management Consultancy Services
- HACCP & Food Safety Management Systems
- Product Analysis Services
- Technical Updates/Product Information
- Supplier Support